View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeC View Post
Thanks for the update on Dr Zeegers. I am curious to know how detailed is the diagnosis. e quote me €620 as I recall (620 euros) which is a bit pricey as you say, but might be well worth it. I am seeing physiatrist again this morning, the advantage is that ships is lass than one mile from my home and keeps me going for the moment with 2,499 mg of Neurontin a day. To be continued...
Mike, I am so sorry that you are having to go through this. I was on Gabapentin/Neurontin for 2+ years. It was hard for me to have a normal conversation while I was on it. The stuff made me loopy. I found that if I could keep my hands busy doing something while talking, it smoothed out my conversation and allowed me better focus. I can't tell you how many knitted/crocheted scarves and hats I now own. LOL!!

That being said, there are overseas ADR surgeons that offer free MRI reviews. 620 euros for a consult can really add up. I'd be happy to tell you more about my ADR experience if you'd like. Feel free to drop me a PM.

06/2012- Successful ADR surgery for C4/C5 disc in Cyprus using PCM by NuVasive. Performed by Dr. Mark Peterson through the help of AIMIS.

09/2012- Successful Disctectomy of L5/S1also performed by Dr. Mark Peterson.