View Single Post
Old 09-09-2016, 12:53 AM

Default Body weight

Just one more thing. I noticed that loosing weight made me think it might be a cure. I awoke one morning after loosing forty pounds n didn't reach for my pills. I thought I was miraculously cured as I had been praying lol. Well after an hour back pain settled in but my nerve pain was almost gone. Lost forty more pounds n feet were hardly numb but pain was still there if up right. I feel if my discs were just a little bit less herniated I might have snuck by with loosing weight n finically fitness. Most people don't mention they're state of fitness unless it's good. So I offer this to you. If your obese chances are nothing will work if you stay obese. If your obese loose weight it's a requirement for surgery in USA n stop smoking, also a requirement. Those two things alone might help you get by with no meds or operations if your over weight.

I was slightly over weight when hurt, but spent a few years lying down due to pain n grew obese I went from 200 to 280. I probable am suppose to be 156 being 5 foot 10 but I don't ever remember being under 185 since early 20s just turned 50 n my goal is 165-175 n get in shape. Hoping between surgery n new sense of self I can turn my pathetic life around. I was always in decent shape but it was due to hard work doing construction work 10 months a year. Good luck n best wishes!
6/6/15 last of many MRI L4-5 medium paracentral bulge with juice leaking and mid to left bulge on L5-S1
No invasive procedures except steroid shots that did nothing n hurt wicked bad
9/24/2016 Adr surgery Bertagnoli>1 year doing great