Thread: prodisc
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2006, 05:04 PM
Banned

David,
Currently, WC is trying to nail me and probably get something going for a settlement that doesn't offer surgery (so less $)...

I'm trying to get my old attorney's advice (WC)/retain him again ~ if needed, or at least have a consultation.

Re depression.. yesterday was "A day without immigrants" and I live in a very ethnic/latin/other neighborhood so something was up with me and I decided to do some clearing out of "stuff" (made a far bigger mess) and was dancing like back in my 20's/30's to stuff like Iron Butterfly, Tom Petty, The Cars, U2, whatever.. I was so incredibly energized tho boy, did my back hurt later!

Then today, all cranky while home dealing with reality, writing files in reply to my WC stuff, but that got so depressing I changed my env., went out with the dog to visit the dog's best friend and master in downtown and we went up to the 11th floor Solarium and the view of the beach/ocean was so incredible I forgot all about everything that bothered me.

After this we walked around getting something to eat and I just thought "this is it"~ life is beautiful..

More more more of this ~ wherever I land to have surgery~