View Single Post
Old 05-31-2015, 02:09 PM

Red face U.S. Doctors

I'm still waiting on my insurance company to make an exception and allow me to travel to Dr. Pettine in Colorado. Who the heck knows how that will shake out since insurance companies are just a pain to work with ...pun intended LOL. I'm grateful to my primary care for helping me to fight this battle. A good primary care doctor makes all the difference. Much to my dismay, my wonderful doctor of 10 years closed her practice and it took me two years and moving through several other doctors to find my current one. I'll just say it again...I'm grateful to her and her office!

Dr. Clavel recommended Dr. Chris Yeung in Arizona. He too is not in my network but, I was aware of him. The reason I didn't seek him out is because his office said he still uses the Prodisc. I would only consider the Mobi-C in the U.S. but, since I now know I need three levels done in my cervical spine, I have now ruled out the U.S. My challenge has been to try and find a U.S. based surgeon who will see me after I have surgery in Europe. It may not be necessary but, it's always good to have a back up plan. Hopefully, one of these surgeons will fit the bill and my insurance company will allow me to see them.
2016 more RFAs, hit the 10 year mark of this insanity and pain, 3 level M6-C ADR with Dr. Clavel May 19, 2016