View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009, 02:19 PM

Default Harrison ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison View Post
James, no worries...your post is not long at all! Sorry about these issues; they are tough for sure. Did your PC doc impress upon you the gravity of the situation? Refer you to a doc in urology and/or neurology? You may be able to find a doctor that that specializes in both fields -- but a uro doc may be a good consult for you now?! Let us know what's next, as this is serious business.

PS: There's a urology center in New London, maybe that's not to far from you.
PSS: Congrats on taking the smoking cessation step! That's huge! Keep going!

Thank you for the reply, Harrison. My PC doc didn't seem overly alarmed at my situation, other than to order the ultrasound. I had it yesterday, and apparently everything that it can check (prostate, bladder, kidneys) looked fine. The dr who performed the test mentioned a CT scan, but said that would be up to my PC doc when he got the results of the test. So far I have not heard anything from him.

I currently have an appointment with my neurosurgeon scheduled for April 1st. Please don't congratulate me on the smoking. I was supposed to stop yesterday, but am still smoking today. I've cut down some, but otherwise failed. I can't do it while fighting the medical issues, work issues, and new personal family issues.....
2008-Positive Disco (L4/L5&L5/S1 annular tears)
Herniated discs at L4/L5/S1, bulging T12
Began constant/severe neck & upper back pain 11/09
Jan 10-Cervical/Thoracic MRI:bone spurs+new disc probs
Cervical Spine issues causing terrible pain beginning in July 2021 - scheduled for 2 level C-Spine ADR on Oct 19th 2021 now!! Part of Clinical Trial so unsure if Mobi-C or Baguera C will be implanted ....