View Single Post
Old 06-22-2014, 10:24 PM

Default Jss

Hi Jss

Thanks for the reply mate much appreciated.

Im curious with a similar diagnosis and symptoms to mine was any other procedure an option such as removal of bone spurs. laminectomy etc?

I know the herniated disc in my back recovered extremely well with conservative treatment it took 9 months of diligence i did not work and dedicated every waking hour to my recovery...and at the time i had drop foot so bad if the ground i walked on wasn't flat and perfect id trip over anything..11yrs later and im going strong last "tweak" in my back was 4 yrs ago and over night went away.

So im curious why you chose to operate..as in what led u to think it was the last resort?

These M6 sound unreal but i mean its a total last resort right?? ive been in touch with a guy who has 8!! he has 8 M6 throughout his spine, neck and back hes 52 and surfs all over the world...amazing!!!

Thanks mate is great to hear your living your life not just a pain free life which as i was told yrs ago when i chose not to operate on my back was the best possible outcome!!

Disc/osteophyte complex on the right side of the C5/6 exit foramen imping the right C6 nerve.

Last edited by benlgrobinson; 06-22-2014 at 10:26 PM. Reason: i cant spell :-P