View Single Post
Old 09-05-2016, 04:46 PM

Default Doctors r not special

Listen you just had surgery, your gonna be just fine! Give it time. As for that cold hearted doctor. Let the Lord pay him back lol. Don't waist your energy with negativity. Just project healing thoughts. It's only been a few months n your nerve pain is lessen, so hopefully this inconsiderate doctor at least placed the discs in correctly! I'm not aware of the side effects your talking about but sounds like you will heal with time. Just relax n listen to music that makes you happy.

I would think the lessening of nerve pain is a major hallmark use your energy to project a complete healing. Write that bozo a letter if you can't put him out of your mind. These professional most of them don't feel our pain. My own family doesn't feel my pain. I have been sitting in a recliner for three years watching my entire family go on with their happy life's. The only time they are sad is when I don't have money to give them to go out or get wings!

I finally came to my end n booked surgery despite my phobia of flying! I don't care if I live anymore if it's gonna be in pain! I'll give it two years to heal n if it's still bad then I'll look for a tall tower to site see from.

Don't worry I can feel your a good person n healing is coming your way. Call me nuts but it's true.

Sincerely

Gabriel
6/6/15 last of many MRI L4-5 medium paracentral bulge with juice leaking and mid to left bulge on L5-S1
No invasive procedures except steroid shots that did nothing n hurt wicked bad
9/24/2016 Adr surgery Bertagnoli>1 year doing great