View Single Post
Old 04-12-2014, 12:59 AM

Lauren,

Welcome to the forum, sorry for your situation that had you seek it out. I can't speak to the xray,but your post sounds urgent.
The doctors that I communicated with during my time deciding who to choose was all done while I was pretty much immobile. I didn't drive anywhere other than to get a MRI and get it on a CD. When you have that MRI on CD you can upload it as you did your xray and share it with just about any doctor around the world. If they don't want to bother to view your MRI that way, you can get software to "slice" the MRI into .gifs and send it to them in an email. Theres always help here for how to get images to doctors.
Some doctors I've heard named on the forum are Dr. Clavel, Dr. Bertagnoli, Dr. Bierstedt, Dr. Zeegers, Dr Ritter-Lang from Europe, all reachable via the internet. I'd suggest you Google their names to lead you to their web sites that provide contact info.
I'm going to ask those that had surgery in the US to help Lauren with US doctors and contact information.