View Single Post
Old 11-09-2007, 06:20 PM

Going out on a limb here but why should Matt leave? As I see it he's defending himself which surely he is allowed to do considering what GMW posted? After that he has invited GMW to a private chat so as to keep anything further off the forum.

As for the editing of Anastasia's post, particularly the title, I agree that the "One Year Of Hell" should remain as it is relevant not only to Anastasia & her story but a heads up to anyone coming in to research ADR. Maybe I should also add "One Year of Hell & Ongoing" to the title of my story when I give my one year update later on in the week?

Harrison, everyone here is grateful for this forum & the work you have put in but without the patients & their honest stories there is no forum. Anastasia never mentioned her surgeon even if most of us do know who carried out her botched surgery & even if she had, if there were any legal ramifications then they would fall to her not you.

I think it's extremely sad that some have felt the need to hijack Anastasia's post & attack Matt in the process. Harrison if you must do any editing then maybe there is your chance?

Please, let this forum return to the friendly, free speech forum I thought it was supposed to be.

37 years old
DDD
L4/L5 - L5/S1 DDD
L5/S1 Annular Tear
End Stage Facet Joint Arthritis
Chronic Pain
Fibromyalgia & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
15 Nov 06 ~ Prodisc ADR at L5/S1
Need a revision but not a surgeon in the UK will (or can?) remove a Prodisc!!
Prodisc has ruined my life