ADRSupport Community  

Go Back   ADRSupport Community > General Discussion > The Naturopathic Corner

The Naturopathic Corner This forum contains posts relating to natural and alternative therapies, general nutrition and nutritional therapies, supplementation and more.

Old 05-13-2016, 01:13 AM

Default How To Counteract Bone Spurs and Arthrosis

Just from what I've read so far, hydration is key towards eliminating uric acid crystallization. Also, juicing vegetables combined with eating raw citrus especially lots of grapefruit, lemon and orange. The hydration combined with the flooding of this sun energy bioflavonoids in the form of citrus acts as a solvent on bone spurs, removing the rough edges by rounding them at first, then eliminating them entirely. I think it has the same effect combating calcification of joints. DO NOT TAKE calcium supplements IMO. There is plenty enough in fruits and vegetables. The hydration is critical. I drink about 190 oz of water a day and I weigh 190 lbs. I make sure to get natural sunlight to harvest Vit D. The K is also critical to removing spurs and counteracting arthrosis. The K will claw at calcified deposits or adhesions and redeposit that calcium where it needs to go, in the deep stock of the bones themselves! Hydration. Sunlight. Citrus(sun energy). Drink vegetables raw. Repeat. Keep your protein staggered to small but regular sizes in-between. Eat good quality fats. This should take you where you need to go.

I am not a nutritionist. This is just what I do. I also read a great deal. I am a bit paranoid about having all this metal in my body so I want to keep my bone quality on point. I also do not want adhesion material build up or bony overgrowth. I exercise daily. Moderately. However, my moderate is probably someone else's 'difficult'. For instance, I will do 2000 squats on some days straight without rest, As a tri-level lumbar at 22 months, not bad. I also get arm movement in there and get the blood pump cranking. I do this in the sunlight in my wife's underwear(LOL) which is really just Speedos because I want to get a full Vit D harvest. I only do 30 min. chunks of light at a time.

In the evenings after work, I will take a glass of wine and a dip in the pool and chill in the garden. Life is good!

Chronic back pain started in 2010 while shrugging weights that a 40 yr. old shouldn't even try.

MRI in 2012 showing L4/L5, L5/S1 herniations and L2/L3 bulge.

L5/S1 taking on new shape, chronic sciatica, etc.

DEXA bone scan performed 5/7/14 showing mild osteopenia.

Surgery performed July 9th, 2014, Dr Clavel, hybrid three level lumbar.