ADRSupport Community  

Go Back   ADRSupport Community > General Discussion > The Big File

The Big File All issues not easily categorized in the above forums are here. Comments on general health, diet, "getting comfortable," and more are here.

Old 08-30-2005, 02:08 PM

I have received inquiries so I am posting this as Information I am a Safety Engineer, OSHA Institute Accredited Instructor, R.N.,BSN with National Registry EMT Status I practice Nationwide I assist client who have been injured at work or in a personal injury accident with getting their claims resolved and as a Court Expert Basically I relate the safety issue /accident and how it occurred to the medical issue and explain to the insurance carrier and the courts why the medical care is nec and get that for my clients I do this nationwide I will work with any attorney that you have and also any insurance carrier that you have.
Here is a link to my webpage http://hometown.aol.com/lmay4111/myhomepage/index.html

My e-mail is LMay4111@aol.com My direct Phone Number is 217/390-4299 I have done this work for more then 30 years and have clients nationwide when calling afternoons and evenings are the best time to reach me I will be more then happy to answer any questions. People should take note that when I am asked a questions I will answer them in an e -mail or via phone I will/ can not post to a general board due to regulations governing Confidentiality and HIPPA However you the clients may post the information to the board if you wish to make your information public I am happy to assist anyone who requests or needs my assistance Most of my work comes through word of mouth The laws are fairly clear experts are not allowed to advertise thus you must contact me You may contact me via phone /e-mail and then we can talk about your specific situations Thanks for allowing me to answer your questions I do read your posts and the boards I have 30 years experience as a trauma Nurse and am familiar with all issues related to my professions as a Nurse
Linda K. May, BS,R.N.,BSN
E-mail LMay4111@Aol.com
Phone 217/390-4299 (please leave a message if you get voice mail and I will return your call)
Old 08-30-2005, 06:47 PM
Administrator

Hi Linda, welcome to our community. It sounds like you are willing to provide answers to some questions for free, but to do any work you will have to charge, right? If so, how much? As well, do you help people with their insurance appeals -- ones that DO NOT involved personal injury? If so, you will have many opportunities here. Are you able to communicate this....etc.
Founder & moderator of ADRSupport - 2004
Founder Arthroplasty Patient Foundation a 501(c)(3) - 2006
Creator & producer, Why Am I Still Sick? - 2012
Donate www.arthropatient.org/about/donate
Old 08-30-2005, 11:42 PM

yes I do help with appeals and with any matter that involves the access to medical care LM
Old 08-31-2005, 01:41 AM

I recieved a private message can the person please send me an e-maila affress so that I may reply thanks lInda May