ADRSupport Community  

Go Back   ADRSupport Community > General Discussion > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions If you just joined, please introduce yourself here. Please add a signature describing your spinal history (use the "User CP) and ask us how we can help you get started.

Old 08-28-2017, 11:39 PM

I sufered with back pain for 8 years. It steadily got worse. After a flare up and several days in bed I knew I had to do something. So what I'm saying is, "you will know when it's time". FYI, I had 3 level ADR L34, L45 and L5S1 in March 2017 with Dr Bartgnoli in Bogen Germany, I highly recommend him.
Old 08-31-2017, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddocks View Post
I sufered with back pain for 8 years. It steadily got worse. After a flare up and several days in bed I knew I had to do something. So what I'm saying is, "you will know when it's time". FYI, I had 3 level ADR L34, L45 and L5S1 in March 2017 with Dr Bartgnoli in Bogen Germany, I highly recommend him.
If you dont mind me asking what do you do for a living? Im in construction, but not full time. Im the boss but when a guy gets sick i fill in if needed so im trying to get all the information that i can about men or women that have physically demanding jobs and how they have either moved into something else or had success returning to work.

Thanks for taking the time to comment.
Active in Construction and outdoor activities that require a good back.

Starting to get tired of the back pain and having to make choices based upon can my back take it.
Old 10-09-2017, 02:50 PM

Default Dr mark smith

My first two surgeons were good men. Both from USA in Ny. Both said wait till your quality of life is unacceptable. Because the technology isn't quite there yet. If your eating real pain pills or taking nerve Med's everyday then it's time, if you have gotten out of shape cause of pain it's time. If not I would agree that the success rates n disc designs will eventually only get better. Also I would research longevity and avoid the lastest n greatest.
6/6/15 last of many MRI L4-5 medium paracentral bulge with juice leaking and mid to left bulge on L5-S1
No invasive procedures except steroid shots that did nothing n hurt wicked bad
9/24/2016 Adr surgery Bertagnoli>1 year doing great