ADRSupport Community  

Go Back   ADRSupport Community > General Discussion > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions If you just joined, please introduce yourself here. Please add a signature describing your spinal history (use the "User CP) and ask us how we can help you get started.

Old 09-26-2017, 04:33 PM

Default Overdue Post from old signup

Hello all,
I see a lot of great information and many pleas for help. I hadn't found this community until most of my surgeries, etc. were completed; mostly because I was busy working, or seeing doctors, or having procedures, or taking care of business. Also, that's why my post is late. Many time restrictions.

Per my signature, one can see I've been cut on too much. Yet, what isn't there are the countless PRP therapies, PROLO therapies, Acupuncture sessions, PT sessions, Medication rotations, interviews with docs, surgeons, patients, and on and on. I truly see that a few hours here in 2019 or 2010 could have helped. Personally, I made a few judgement errors for surgeons, but my primary care doctor and physiatrist have never let me down.

This community illumined that Nerve Distention Pain is a battle I had not considered. It is my biggest battle, and I see it is the biggest battle for many more fine souls.

I pray daily that the politicos should just stay out of our doctors offices and just have some Real compassion for a change!

Okay.... I hope I have information that can help. Mostly, I pray that someday the FDA awakens to allow better products and procedures to market as fast as done in Europe.

Kindly,
LD
until 2013
4 lumbar
1993: lifting injury L4-5, Percutaneous neuclectomy. USA
2011: L4-5 disc, platelet rich plasma injection. USA
2013: huge man fell on me in Paris Metro, blew-out 3 discs
2014: Globus hinge & facets at L2-3, M6-L at L3-4 & L4-5. ONZ
2016: L4-5 facets failed. Pedicle Screws/rods at L4-5 leaving M6-L. USA. 10 lb lifting limit. Roxy
is my mistress